I am an international student. How do I get a refund for the months I was not resident in Australia whilst holding a student visa and did not use my OSHC policy?

Updated 20/12/2021 10.18 AM
You can apply for a refund by using the Allianz Care Australia refund form. Refund reasons Number 6 (Your OSHC policy is longer than your student visa) and Number 8 (You were not resident in Australia for a continuous period of 3 months or more but whilst holding a valid Student Visa) normally apply to this refund request. 

If your policy is with another provider, please refer to their website for more information. 

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 4554