Support RSS Feed

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure that all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
You are viewing 1 - 20 of 59 results.
  1. If you are seeking to identify available supervisors at Griffith University you can find a rich and informative guide to the University's expertise in a comprehensive array of academic fields at the... Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  2. You can find the academic qualification requirements and admission criteria for a higher degree by research at How to apply . Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  3. Yes. Read the information and advice about changing from research masters programs to doctoral programs at program upgrade . Please note: if you are a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) student you may... Date Updated: 26/03/2018
  4. Yes. It is expected that refinements to your research topic will occur from time-to-time, and in particular at the time the final version of your thesis is drafted. Minor changes to the title of your... Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  5. Once your degree is conferred by the Dean, Griffith Graduate Research School (GGRS) , the digital copy of your final thesis is forwarded to the Library for safekeeping for one year (there is a... Date Updated: 26/03/2018
  6. The Higher Degree Research program application closing dates can be found under the entry for each program in the Degree and Career Finder . To apply, visit Research Study for more information about... Date Updated: 01/11/2016
  7. Payment rates are dependent on the scholarship you have been offered. Most higher degree by research scholarships are paid fortnightly. You can check the conditions of the scholarship by following... Date Updated: 26/03/2018
  8. Higher Degree by Research students have access to the following leave types: Leave of Absence (requires a reason for request) Special Leave of Absence (requires a reason for request) Sick Leave... Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  9. To apply for admission to a higher degree by research at Griffith, you should complete the steps described at How to apply . Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  10. You may apply for a total of up to twelve months leave of absence, throughout your candidature, however leave will only be granted in the first 6 months of candidature in exceptional circumstances... Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  11. Yes, you may apply for multiple research scholarships . However, some scholarships have a limit on the amount that can be received from another scholarship. For example, Commonwealth scholarships... Date Updated: 26/03/2018
  12. You can visit Higher Degrees by Research to find information about: Research degrees Research scholarships Enrolment and fees How to apply News and events Current research students Services, support... Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  13. The progress review provides a structured opportunity for students and supervisors to: discuss performance and progress in the research and adherence to other candidature requirements identify... Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  14. Griffith Graduate Research School offices  are located on the Gold Coast and Nathan campuses. Our opening hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. You are welcome to phone or... Date Updated: 26/03/2018
  15. If you wish to withdraw from candidature you can do so at any time. Please ensure you follow the steps at Withdrawal from candidature . Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  16. Depending on your enrolment and whether you are an international or a domestic student (Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or New Zealand Citizen), your academic fees will vary... Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  17. The Griffith Graduate Research School (GGRS) governs the strategic direction for graduate research training in the areas of policy and strategy, higher degree research marketing, and postgraduate... Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  18. Yes. An application to change from Doctoral candidature to a research masters will include a report that: describes the circumstances leading to the request describes the work completed and remaining... Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  19. Yes. If you commenced your candidature on campus and have subsequently relocated elsewhere for a period longer than twelve months, you must apply for your candidature to be located predominantly away... Date Updated: 25/11/2016
  20. Top-up scholarships may be awarded by schools or supervisors, and normally combine with either an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA), Griffith University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (GUPRS) or... Date Updated: 26/03/2018