I have been awarded credit but no longer need it. Can I have it removed from my transcript?

The withdrawal of awarded credit from a transcript must be approved by the Program Director on the recommendation of the Manager, Academic Credit.

For further information, refer to section 13 of the Credit and Recognition of Prior Learning policy.

All requests for withdrawal of credit from a transcript should be lodged via credit@griffith.edu.au

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 98