What can I do if I need a doctor and the Health and Medical Service is closed?

Updated 08/01/2020 03.25 PM
You can contact the National Home Doctor Service — call 137 425. They provide home visits after-hours and on weekends.

If you are a Medicare or Allianz OSHC holder, you will be bulk-billed.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 978