I have completed my studies at TAFE. What credit will I receive?

Updated 05/11/2019 07.51 AM

You should apply for credit by lodging an online credit application.. You will need to provide a copy of the completed TAFE award e.g. Diploma and a complete academic transcript of all units completed at TAFE.

Search the Credit Precedent Database to find if there are credit precedents for your TAFE program of study. If no arrangements have been made you may email us via Ask a Question for assistance with lodging your application.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 95