I completed my study at Griffith College (formerly QIBT). How do I apply for credit?

Your credit will be automatically transferred. You are not required to submit your Griffith College academic record or any course outline information. Check your Griffith unofficial academic transcript by the commencement of week 1 to ensure credit transfer entitlement has been transferred.

If your credit is not noted on your Griffith transcript and you are an enrolled student, please email Credit for assistance.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 94