I am a student with a disability. What facilities and services are available to assist me in accessing information for my studies?

The Library Assistive Technology Centres are for the exclusive use of students with disabilities.

  • The centres provide access to specialist software including JAWS, ZoomText, Dragon and Read and Write Gold
  • You need a Letter of Introduction from the University Disability Services to gain access to these facilities.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 885