I am studying in a Continuing Education Certificate. Will I receive credit transfer for this?

Yes. Once you have been admitted to a related Griffith University degree (via QTAC or UAC) you can apply for credit by submitting a Credit for prior learning application - ONLINE for the courses that you completed successfully in your Continuing Education Certificate.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 87