I have graduated from an undergraduate degree and want to study another undergraduate degree. How do I apply?

Domestic students who have graduated with a Griffith bachelor degree and are applying for another undergraduate program you may be eligible for direct admission to Griffith University. For direct admission enquiries, please call us on 1800 677 728 or view the 'how to apply' information in the Degree Finder.
All other domestic students are required to submit an application for a new undergraduate program via:

For further information, visit apply.

If you are an international student, refer your enquiry to Griffith international via email international@griffith.edu.au.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 840