I have accepted my QTAC/UAC offer, but I have changed my mind. What should I do?

If, after accepting your QTAC/UAC offer, you wish to change your offer response or change to a different course, please log into Application Services (QTAC) or Check and Change (UAC) and either change your response or change your preferences accordingly.

You should not complete your on line registration or enrolment, via myGriffith.

If you are an international student contact Griffith International at: international@griffith.edu.au or telephone +61 7 3735 6425

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 818