I have accepted my QTAC/UAC offer but I have changed my mind. What should I do?

Updated 31/05/2021 12.53 PM

If, after accepting your QTAC / UAC offer, you wish to change your offer response or change to a different program, please log into Application Services (QTAC) or manage your application at Check and Change (UAC) and either change your response or change your preferences accordingly.

You should not complete your on line registration or enrolment, via myGriffith.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 818