I have accepted my QTAC/UAC offer but I have changed my mind. What should I do?

Updated 09/06/2022 09.37 AM
To change your offer response after accepting a QTAC/UAC offer: 

1.    Log into Application Services (QTAC) or manage your application at Check and Change (UAC)

2.    Change your response or preferences accordingly. 
You should not complete your online registration or enrolment, via myGriffith.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 818