I need to study specific courses to meet Professional registration. What should I do?

Updated 09/09/2020 09.38 AM

You can apply directly to the University to undertake study if your current qualifications do not meet the relevant Australian Accreditation or Professional Body.

It is your responsibility to obtain confirmation from the relevant body that the nominated course/s comply with the accreditation or registration requirements.

For further information on courses offered, visit Degree Finder.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 807