I am Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander. How do I apply for entry?

Griffith's GUMURRII Student Support Unit provides cultural, academic and personal support for Indigenous Australian students undertaking undergraduate and postgraduate studies.

The GUMURRII Student Support Unit can help you decide what study options are best suited to you and and help finalise your enrolment details.

To view available scholarships, please visit Scholarships.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 803