I live in NSW, do I have to apply via Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)?

Applications for Queensland Universities are processed centrally via QTAC and applications for NSW or the ACT Universities are processed centrally via UAC.

If you are applying to study at a University in NSW or the ACT, and your only Queensland preference is a program at our Griffith University Gold Coast campus, you are able to preference that program via your UAC application.

If you are submitting applications for programs at institutions in multiple states, we recommend you preference your Queensland/Griffith programs via QTAC and your NSW/ACT programs via UAC.

For further information, please visit QTAC and/or UAC.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 774