Where do I find the outcome of my online credit application?
You will be notified via your student email that your credit application has been finalised and credit has been awarded. You can view the specific details of the courses you received credit for in myGriffith, via one of two reports:
- View your Unoffical Transcript (the best option as you can perform a check on your enrolment at the same time).
- View a Transfer Credit Report.
Ineligible for credit:
You will be notified via your student email account. An explanation of the decision is available via your tracking page.
Track your application:
You can track your application using the link emailed to you, or:
- go to Existing applications
- expand the 'Submitted applications' section
- click ‘Track and update’ button next to the application you wish to view.