I am a domestic student studying GCE AS levels and/or A levels. How do I apply?

If you are completing GCE AS levels and/or A levels you will be required to apply via QTAC.

For further information and to discuss your GCE AS or A level grades and prerequisite eligibility, please contact our Future Students Centreentre and/or visit QTAC.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 748