I am domestic student studying an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma. How do I apply?

If you are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) you apply via QTAC’s online application service.

For further information, please visit International Baccalaureate (IB) Studies and/or to see if you are eligible for credit, please visit Griffith's Transfer from International Baccalaureate.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 747