I am a New Zealand citizen with a National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) level 3. How do I apply?

If you are completing, or have completed, NCEA Level 3 in New Zealand, you are required to apply as a non-year 12 via Queensland Tertiary admissions Centre (QTAC's) apply-by-web (ABW) application service.

For further information on NCEA level 3, please visit NZ applicants with NCEA studies.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 746