I am currently studying year 12 overseas. How do I apply?

If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold a permanent residency or permanent humanitarian status in Australia, and you have completed secondary or tertiary studies overseas at a comparable level to Australian standards. You will be required to submit a QTAC or UAC application via 'apply by non year 12 applications'.

If your overseas education was conducted in a language other than English, you must demonstrate a satisfactory command of the English language and submit the relevant documentation with your application.

If you are an international student, please contact Griffith International.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 741