I am studying year 12 in Australia. How do I apply to come to Griffith University?

You are considered a current year 12 applicant if:

  • you are completing year 12 in Queensland this year, including OP ineligible students
  • you are an interstate year 12 student this year
  • you are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) in Australia this year
  • you are an international student completing year 12 in Australia this year
  • you are repeating year 12 in Australia this year

You can lodge one application only in any one admissions period.

  • Lodge an application via QTAC Twelve to Tertiary (TTT) online application service; or
  • Applicants seeking admission to Griffith’s Gold Coast campus have the option of applying via UAC year 12 apply by web service

For further information, please visit Future students.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 740