I am studying year 12 in Australia. How do I apply to come to Griffith University?
You are considered a current year 12 applicant if:
- you are completing year 12 in Queensland this year, including OP ineligible students
- you are an interstate year 12 student this year
- you are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) in Australia this year
- you are an international student completing year 12 in Australia this year
- you are repeating year 12 in Australia this year
You can lodge one application only in any one admissions period.
- Lodge an application via QTAC Twelve to Tertiary (TTT) online application service; or
- Applicants seeking admission to Griffith’s Gold Coast campus have the option of applying via UAC year 12 apply by web service
For further information, please visit Future students.