I am an international student. How do I apply for a single course of study?

To be eligible to apply for a single course of study, you must hold a visa that allows you to study in Australia, (but not a student visa which is for full time study only).

You should check your individual visa conditions to see if you are eligible to study, or contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) for further advice.

For further information on your eligibility to undertake a single course of study contact Griffith International.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 739