I have been academically excluded from another University. Can I apply via QTAC/UAC?

Updated 09/06/2022 10.24 AM

Yes, however, you will not be considered until your period of exclusion has elapsed.

If you have served your suspension, permanent or temporary exclusion from any tertiary institution or course (whether in Australia or elsewhere), you will be required to submit a written statement including all details of the exclusion or suspension in your QTAC / UAC application.

If you were a student a Griffith prior to your exclusion, visit: Can I apply for readmission after exclusion?

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 736