I am an international student completing year 12 in Australia. Can I apply via QTAC or UAC?

Updated 15/07/2022 10.11 AM

As an international student completing your high school certificate in an Australian high school you can:

  • Apply direct to Griffith University at any time
  • Lodge an application via the QTAC online application service
  • Lodge an application via the UAC online application service if you wish to study at the Gold Coast campus
  • Apply via an international agent

For further information, please visit High School Students.

If you are an international student applying on any other basis, please contact us via our Online Enquiry Form.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 734