What are the advantages of the Continuing Education Certificates?
Griffith's Continuing Education Certificates offer the following benefits:
- part-time study load
- mainstream lecture attendance, study load and assessment
- experience the Griffith environment and services
- ease of Bachelor transition via QTAC/UAC
- full credit towards related Griffith degrees
- Griffith certificate of completion issued upon successful completion
For further information, please visit Continuing Education Certificates.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.