How can completing a Diploma or Advanced Diploma assist me in gaining entry into an undergraduate program?

Successful completion of one year full-time study or the part-time equivalent in a TAFE or other approved private college Diploma/Advanced Diploma may sufficiently improve your admission rank to gain entry into your preferred university program. TAFE Diplomas/Advanced Diplomas are listed in the QTAC Guide.

For further information, please visit TAFE and private providers. You can also contact our Future Students Centre.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 717