Are there pathways to study recommended by Griffith?
Yes. Griffith awards a selection rank on a range of successfully completed Australian formal qualifications including:
- Tertiary study (two, four, six or eight plus courses at tertiary level)
- TAFE studies (Certificate III and Certificate IV)
- Diplomas or Advanced Diplomas
- Griffith College - University Level Diplomas
- Recognised bridging and preparatory programs
- Certificate IV in Adult Tertiary Preparation
To find out more information on each of these pathways vist Pathways.
Please note completion of one of the pathways outlined above does not always meet prerequisite requirements. If you do not have the required prerequisites for your preferred program please contact our Future Students Team so that we can identify the best pathway for your individual circumstances.