Are there admission pathways to study recommended by Griffith?
Yes. Griffith awards a selection rank on a range of successfully completed Australian formal qualifications including:
- tertiary study (two, four, six or eight plus courses at tertiary level)
- TAFE studies (Certificate III and Certificate IV)
- diplomas or advanced diplomas
- Griffith College diplomas
- recognised enabling programs
- Certificate IV in Adult Tertiary Preparation
- Griffith English Language Institute (GELI)
Please note that completion of some of the admission pathways above do not meet prerequisite requirements.
If you do not have the required prerequisites for your preferred program, please contact our Domestic Admissions Team or Griffith International so we can identify the best pathway for your individual circumstances.