I am an international student. Where can I get help?

As an international student you have access to dedicated International Student Advisors who offer personal support, advice and information to international students.

You can make an appointment with an International Student Advisor via our online booking system. Click on the 'Book an appointment' link to book a time.

If you do not have a current Griffith University login, you can speak with an International Student Advisor during a scheduled weekly 'Drop-in session'.

Griffith offers all students a range of helpful services, from access for students with disabilities, counselling and chaplaincy, to budgeting and health services. All services are confidential, professional and are at no cost to you. You can find further information at Student Support.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 709