I am an international student. Where can I get help?

Updated 06/10/2021 01.31 PM

As an international student you have access to dedicated International Student Advisors who offer personal support, advice and information.

You can make an appointment with an International Student Advisor via our online booking system. Click on the 'Book an appointment' link to book a time.The appointment provides up to 30 minutes to discuss your studies at Griffith University and life in Australia, offering advice and information for your success, plus guidance to navigate challenges and support options.

If you do not have a current Griffith University login, you can request an appointment via the 'Ask a question' button above. Type in your request then select 'International' then 'International Student Advisor' as the 'Topic'.

Griffith offers all students a range of helpful services, from access for students with disabilities, counselling and chaplaincy, to budgeting and health services. All services are confidential, professional and are at no cost to you. You can find further information at Student Support.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 709