I can't afford exchange studies. Can the University help?

Yes. Students participating in a trimester or year exchange program are eligible to receive a grant from Griffith University.

Eligible students can also apply for an OS-Help loan.

See Go Global - Funding for more information.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 705