I am a professional athlete. What can Griffith offer me?
Griffith University is proud to be one of the top elite athlete friendly universities in Australia. At the Griffith Sports College, we have a dedicated team of staff who work one-on-one with you and directly with academic staff to provide you with flexibility and support. Some of the benefits you will receive as a Sports College member include:
- University admission benefits, including consideration for bonus OP/Rank points
- Personalised degree advice and course planning
- Time tabling assistance, to allow for sporting commitments
- Class attendance flexibility
- Assessment and exam benefits, such as extensions, deferred and alternate arrangements
- Support with special consideration requests
- Flexibility to study interstate with online options
As well as receiving valuable academic support, as a member of the Sports College, you’ll be part of a close-knit family of sporting excellence, which opens doors and builds networks for your future.
If you have any questions about the Sports College, Griffith University or the admissions process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 5552 8552 or (07) 55527679 to speak to our knowledgeable team.