I am a professional athlete. What can Griffith offer me?
Griffith University is proud to be one of the top elite-athlete-friendly universities in Australia. At the Griffith Sports College, we have a dedicated team of staff who work one-on-one with you and directly with academic staff to provide you with flexibility and support. Some of the benefits you will receive as a Sports College member include:
- University admission benefits
- personalised degree advice and course planning
- timetabling assistance, to allow for sporting commitments
- class attendance flexibility
- assessment and exam benefits, such as extensions, deferred and alternate arrangements
- support with special consideration requests
- flexibility to study interstate with online options
- sports-specific benefits including access to on-campus sporting facilities and discounted gym membership.
As a member of the Sports College, you'll receive valuable academic support and be part of a close-knit family of sporting excellence, which opens doors and builds networks for your future.
If you have any questions about the Sports College, Griffith University or the admissions process, contact us at email@example.com or call (07) 5552 8552 or (07) 55527679 to speak to our knowledgeable team.