Do you have a counselling service?

Updated 09/04/2021 09.47 AM

Yes. The counselling service provides free, confidential, voluntary counselling for students, and a range of group and wellbeing activities.

Professional counsellors offer understanding, support and new perspectives on personal, relationship, academic or work-related problems. 

See counselling and wellbeing for more information or call (07) 3735 7470 to contact the counselling service. Parents, partners and supporters can also access information about the University from counselling staff.

The Offshore Student Student Support Program provides support for all current Griffith University students who are studying outside Australia and their immediate families.


Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 679