What welfare services are available?
The Welfare and Student Liaison Officer can assist you with:
- interest-free uni student loans
- information about Centrelink payments
- tips for budgeting
- housing and tenancy information
- contact details and other welfare matters
- financing your studies provides web links to assist with study costs
- textbook exchange
To find out about the range of services visit Welfare and Student Liaison Office.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.