How do I apply for on-campus accommodation?

If you are a domestic* student, you have to apply for a place in the Griffith University Colleges. Due to the demand for on-campus accommodation, it is advisable to apply by the end of October for Trimester 1 the following year and by the end of April for Trimester 2 each year. If you require assistance or further information, please contact our accommodation staff

[*] You are a domestic student if you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.

If you are an international student, there are several steps you must follow in order to apply for on-campus accommodation. Please visit accommodation for information.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 663