What are graduate attributes and why should I be interested in them?
Griffith Graduate Attributes are the skills, attitudes and qualities that the university aims to help you develop by the time you graduate. The attributes will help you in your job search, applications, selection criteria and/or job interview questions.
Griffith University aims to prepare its graduates to be leaders in their fields by being:
- Knowledgeable and skilled, with critical judgement
- Effective communicators and collaborators
- Innovative, creative and entrepreneurial
- Socially responsible and engaged in their communities
- Culturally capable when working with First Australians
- Effective in culturally diverse and international environments.
For further details, please visit Griffith Graduate Attributes.