Am I entitled to a Commonwealth Relocation Scholarship?

Updated 22/01/2020 12.53 PM

You may be eligile if you are receiving Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY, and have had to move away from your family home to study. For further information visit the Department of Human Services Relocation Scholarship.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 615