Are continuing students able to join the Honours College?

Yes. As a continuing student may be eligible to join the Honours College. However, as a continuing student you are not eligible for the Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship. You may be eligible for a range of other Griffith Scholarships and should peruse the Scholarships website for further information.

For further information, please visit Griffith Honours College.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 525