Am I eligible for a Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship?Updated 09/05/2022 03.37 PM
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- achieve an ATAR 95.50 or above (or equivalent OP 3 or above, and IB 37 or above (note: bonus ranks do not apply)
- have met the relevant school or faculty entry requirements for admission to a bachelor degree program on a full-time basis
- be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or hold a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- be an international student who has completed year 11 and 12 in Australia
- have not undertaken or commenced any tertiary study, with the exception of those undertaken as part of Year 11-12 studies (e.g. Enhanced Studies Program).
For more information, visit our scholarships website.