What is the Academic Calendar and where can I find it?
The Griffith University Academic Calendar is made up of three trimesters: Trimester 1, Trimester 2 and Trimester 3. The trimester ends on the last day of the End of Trimester Central Exam period and between each trimester there is a student vacation period.
Important dates included on the Academic Calendar are:
- Orientation Week
- teaching weeks
- Study Days
- End of Trimester Central Exam periods
- Student Vacation periods
- application closing dates
- dates for enrolment and withdrawal from courses.
The University has a number of non-standard Academic Calendars. These include:
- QCGU calendar
- Six-Week Teaching Periods calendar
- Medicine calendar
- Dentistry calendar
- Midwifery calendar
- Nursing calendar
- Open Universities Australia (OUA) calendar.
You can find the University's Academic Calendar, non-standard Academic Calendars and other key dates via Academic Calendar and key dates.