Do I have to pay anything other than my course fees?

If you are enrolled in an on-campus course you may be charged a Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).

Depending on your program, you may also have other charges to pay. You can find more information in the Charges for learning resources and other items for students policy (PDF 46k).

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 501