I am a Commonwealth Supported Student. How do I pay my fees?

If you are an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen (who meets the eligibility criteria), or hold an Australian permanent humanitarian visa, you currently have three payment options:

  1. Pay the full student contribution amounts by the census date.
  2. Make a partial upfront payment of the student contribution and defer the remainder to a HECS-HELP loan.
  3. Defer the full student contribution amount to a HECS-HELP loan.

If you hold an Australian permanent resident visa you are required to pay all of your student contribution by the census date.

You can find more information at Paying your fees and at Study Assist: Student contribution amounts.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 490