When will I receive my Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN)?
Your Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN) will be available within 28 days of the course census date via myGriffith. We will send an email to your Griffith student email account when your CAN is available.
Once available, you can view your Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN) by following the below steps:
- Login to myGriffith.
- Select 'My courses' from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Click the 'Fees' icon at the top of the screen.
- Select 'View details' on the Fees page.
- Select 'Commonwealth Assistance Notice' from the Finances drop-down menu.
- Select the required trimester, and click the search button.
You can find more information about CANs on Study Assist.