What is a Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN)?
Your Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN) includes important information that you should check carefully.
If you are a Commonwealth Supported student the CAN will include:
- Your student contribution amounts;
- Your Student Learning Entitlement (SLE) consumption (abolished as at 1 January 2012);
- Any up front payments you have made; and,
- Any discounts you have received.
If you are accessing a FEE-HELP loan the CAN will include:
- Your FEE-HELP debt;
- Any loan fee you may have incurred.
You can find more information about CANs on Study Assist.