How and when can I see my Academic Charges Account?

Updated 09/11/2020 11.36 AM

Your Academic Charges Account (ACA) will be available in myGriffith at least one week prior to the start of the trimester. 

  1. Login to myGriffith.
  2. Select 'Finances' from the main menu
  3. Select 'See my Academic Charges' under the 'I want to ...' heading.

Remember to print your ACA for your personal records.

NOTE: You will need to ensure pop-ups are enabled on your internet browser to view your ACA.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 481