How and when can I see my Academic Charges Account?

Your Academic Charges Account (ACA) will be available in myGriffith at least one week prior to the start of the trimester. We will send an email to your Griffith student email account when your ACA is available. You will not be sent an account through the mail.

  1. Login to myGriffith.
  2. Select 'My courses' from the menu at the top of the screen.
  3. Click the 'Fees' icon at the top of the screen.
  4. Select 'See my academic charges' under the 'I want to ...' heading.
  5. Select 'Academic Charges Account' under the Finances heading.

Remember to print your ACA for your personal records.

NOTE: You will need to ensure pop-ups are enabled on your internet browser to view your ACA.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 481