How do I know what student contribution band my course/s is in?

Updated 15/09/2020 09.47 AM

The student contribution band for your course/s can be found via course search results:

  1. Login to myGriffith.
  2. Select 'Finances' from the main menu.
  3. Under the heading, 'I want to...' select ' See my academic charges'.
  4. From My Account, select 'Academic Charges Account'.
  5. Select the required Trimester, and click the search button.

The student contribution band will be displayed on the bottom of the menu at the left side of your screen.

Please visit student contribution amount for further information.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 480