How much will my fees be?
Your fees depend on a number of factors including;
- Whether you are Commonwealth supported, Domestic fee paying or International fee paying
- The courses you are studying
- The program you are undertaking
- When you commenced in the program.
You can find more information and instructions for calculating your fees at:
- For Commonwealth Supported and Domestic Fee-paying students
- Am I eligible for a FEE-HELP loan?
- For International Fee-paying students
If you have already enrolled in your courses, you will find your fees and charges in your Financial Summary:
- Login to myGriffith
- Select 'My courses' from the menu at the top of the screen
- Click the 'Fees' icon at the top of the screen
- Select 'See my academic charges' under the 'I want to ...' heading
- Select 'Academic Charges Account' under the Finances heading.