How much will my fees be?
Your fees depend on a number of factors including:
- Whether you are Commonwealth supported, Domestic fee paying or International fee paying
- The courses you are studying
- The program you are undertaking
- When you commenced in the program.
The Degree Finder provides program fees for commencing domestic and international fee-paying students. The Programs and Courses catalogue provides program fees for continuing domestic and international fee-paying students.
You can find more information at paying your fees.
If you have already enrolled in your courses, you will find your fees and charges on your Account Balance:
- Login to myGriffith
- Select 'Finances' from the main menu and view the 'Account Balance' section
- Select 'View fee breakdown' to see further details including the due dates for individual charges.