How much will my fees be?
Your fees depend on a number of factors including:
- Whether you are Commonwealth supported, Domestic fee paying or International fee paying
- The courses you are studying
- The program you are undertaking
- When you commenced in the program.
The Fee Calculator provides the course fees for Commonwealth supported students in undergraduate and postgraduate programs, and domestic students enrolled in courses as miscellaneous study.The Degree Finder provides program fees for commencing domestic and international fee-paying students. The Programs and Courses catalogue provides program fees for continuing domestic and international fee-paying students.
You can find more information at paying your fees.
If you have already enrolled in your courses, you will find your fees and charges in your Academic Charges Account:
- Login to myGriffith
- Select 'My courses' from the menu at the top of the screen
- Click the 'Fees' icon at the top of the screen
- Select 'See my academic charges' under the 'I want to ...' heading
- Select 'Academic Charges Account' under the Finances heading.