I am a Study Abroad / Exchange student. How many courses can I enrol in?

Updated 01/11/2022 11.51 AM
Study Abroad students
Check your Offer Letter for information of how many credit points you can enrol in; either 30 credit points or 40-50* credit points.
If you change your enrolment load, you must notify Griffith Global Mobility no later than the Friday of (week 4).
We will check your enrolment and depending on your enrolled credit points, will notify you if you are required to pay for additional courses, or if you are eligible for a refund.

Exchange students
You can enrol in a minimum of 30 credit points and a maximum of *50 credit points. The standard study load is 40 credit points. 
*A 50 credit point enrolment is a high-volume workload and should be carefully considered before you select this option.
Please also consult with your home university to discuss if this is the right option for you.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 4749